CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have started veggies! The first night Connor had sweet potatoes because that was always Claire's favorite so we figured he would like them too. Then tonight we had sweet peas and he loved those too! I don't think he is going to be very picky. I'll keep adding pics to this post as he tries new delicious veggies then starts on fruits.



1 comments:

Amanda said...

It was so good to see you at the reunion. I think you would win the "Haven't changed a bit since High School" award. Oh my gosh, you look exactly the same. I don't know if I believe that you birthed 2 kids. You looked great and your kids are beautiful. Wish we could've met Neil. The more I look at the kids' pictures, the more I see you in them. I think they both have your nose. Anyways, great to see you and look forward to keeping in touch through the blog world!